The Commercial Rent Subsidy Program was created in efforts to enhance economic growth and to help fill vacancies in local commercial buildings in Harrison County, IN.
Through creating a business plan with the assistance of an ISBDC advisor and having the HCEDC’s commercial rent subsidy of up to 50% of rents over a two year period, businesses can thrive through the startup years.
- Business must be located or locating in Harrison County
- Applicants must meet with an Indiana Small Business Development Center (ISBDC) business advisor and have an approved business plan
- Building Must meet local codes and be “rent” ready
- Applicant must sign a 2-year lease
*Additional requirements found in application
- Up to 50% of commercial rents based on a $1000 maximum monthly rent
- $12,000 maximum aggregate over 2 years